Your shopping cart is empty!
TO USE THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE TRADER
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This document contains a General Terms and Conditions under which a Merchant provides services to its users via the Internet Store www.paraleli.bg. These conditions bind all users. By ticking I agree with the terms, the user agrees, accepts in full and agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Identification of the user for the purpose of reproducing his statement both for the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and for the order made is done through the log files stored on the server at www.paraleli.bg, storing the user's IP address, as well as any other information, and compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and GDPR Regulation EU216 / 679
3. The products on the website of www.paraleli.bg do not represent a legally binding offer but rather are a demonstration online catalog describing the merchant's product line.
4. After clicking on the ORDER button, users agree to purchase the goods in the PACKAGE. This action has a legally binding force. The user receives a confirmation of the order and, on receipt of this confirmation, the contract is deemed to have been concluded.
5. MERCHANT reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are not available. In the absence of stock availability of the goods ordered, within the working week, the MERCHANT informs the user about the exhaustion by sending a message to the User's e-mail address or to the specified telephone number. In the event that a transfer is made to the merchant's account, the customer will be able to choose between a refund, a cancellation of the order or a substitute order.
6. The contract language is Bulgarian and the payments will be made in Bulgarian levs with VAT.
7. The consumer bears the full risk of damage / loss of the goods upon delivery. As soon as the goods are delivered to a courier, the MERCHANT is relieved of the risk that is transferred to the consumer. MERCHANT is not responsible for delay if the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
8. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the User or a person authorized by him / her. Any damage, hits or other damage should be reported to the MERCHANT immediately. In the event that damage is found to have occurred during the transport of the goods, the MERCHANT is not responsible for the warranty service of this product. In cases where the MERCHANT is given a written date and time of delivery in writing, the statement is binding. In the case of incorrect or incorrect address, contact person and / or telephone when submitting the request, MERCHANT is not bound by any obligation to perform the order.
8a. When the goods are handed over, the consumer or a third party signs the accompanying documents. A third person is considered to be any person who is not the owner of the application but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address specified by the customer.
In the event of refusal to receive the goods, except for the cases described below, the refusal shall be considered unfounded and the User shall be liable for the cost of delivery and return of the goods. In the event that the User is not found within the delivery period at the specified address or if there is no access and conditions for the delivery of the Goods within this period, the MERCHANT is relieved of its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
8b. When the goods delivered apparently do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the consumer and this can be ascertained through its normal review,
The consumer may request that the goods delivered be replaced by a corresponding purchase request within 24 hours of receipt.
8c. Delivery time is up to 3 business days. In the case of orders for products related to customization, printing or other work, MERCHANTS shall further notify the User of the delivery and delivery terms.
III. WARRANTY TERMS
The merchant offers a guarantee document to his Users for a purchased item if such a document is provided by the manufacturer of the goods. The document describes: address and telephone of the authorized repairers of the purchased goods the warranty conditions of the respective service centers or producers guarantee period of the goods purchased by the consumer.
IV. PRICES AND PAYMENTS
9. The prices stated when the order is finalized include packing and transportation to the address specified by the User. In case the goods are dispatched outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the consumer shall pay all customs, export-related charges.
9a. All orders for products and services relating to personalization, printing or any other kind of additional work are performed by the MERCHANT after payment by the User.
9b. For the payment made by the customer, Econt shall issue a postal transfer receipt of the due amount